Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ray's Birthday-stripper, clowns and cake!

Last night around midnight Ray had a small party thrown for him by his friends..There was a stripper who stripped down to an apron and tassles, a weird clown who didn't really do much of anything, and dozens of people there to wish Ray a happy 77th birthday. The stripper spanked him with a rag 15 times..and we all sang happy birthday to him. He had a cake bought for him and when he blew out the candles, his wish was to stay open and working until he hit 80-three years from now. He has said that to me several times-he doesn't want much-just to stay open until he reaches the age of 80. I hope it happens..

The night was fun-The store was decorated with balloons and glitter....I had gone to a comedy show-a benefit for Haiti so I could only fit so many pics on my damn camera..I'll post some from that show later. It was awesome-Lewis Black headlined..I hung with Janeane Garofalo who gave me a beaded hemp bracelet for some reason..

3 comments:

  1. 83, eh? Well, let's help Ray live his wish...I could go for si more years of egg creams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, just to the age of 80..3 years from now..3 more strippers away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the report and photos, SG. Ray is positively beaming! Nice to see him happy....

    ReplyDelete