Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Social Tees moving into Gimme Gimme Space.

So I walked by where I used to work today..325 east 5th st and Social Tees has begun moving into what was once Gimme Gimme Records. I am really happy that it's not going to be another starbucks or something like that..Robert told me they will be officially opened up very soon and they can use volunteers and donations and supplies and all that stuff. I wanted to adopt every animal that I saw in there today. YES I NEED 20 CATS PEOPLE!

He really saves a lot of lives by being a no kill shelter for our four legged friends so go by and lend a hand if you can. Some really wonderful animals in there in need of good homes.

2 comments:

  1. That's a bit of a happy ending to this story; at least Gimme Gimme Records ended up a no-kill shelter place...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our sweet dog Max comes from Social Tees, and half my record collection came from Gimme Gimme. So good news all around.

    ReplyDelete