Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Video from Biker Bill to Biker Billy the chef.

video

Tonight Biker Bill was in a mood..and that mood was pissed off! That pansy assed chef Biker Billy is out there in the world receiving all the accolades and respect that come when your name is Biker Billy..yet he is a total tool. One might even call him an ass clown..So here is a little video I took of Biker Bill sending a message out to Biker Billy the chef. And if you've guessed that Biker Bill is not fond of Biker Billy, then you guessed right!

6 comments:

  1. This is super Eden!!! Also super is Bob in the shadows telling Biker Billy to tell his story!!! I said it once and I'll say it again! "Avenue-A Biker Billy,best Biker Billy of all"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered what Biker Bill sounds like. Now I know. Biker Bill seems like one of those folks that is good to have on one's side, as it were. I also find it striking and apparent that he is heartened to have you on his side...also, great video and all, but Eden, you guys are standing in the middle of the street! ...I worry. Or, at least I would if Biker Bill weren't around...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Biker Bill Rocks!!I agree with him--I say-most people can't find their way out of a paper bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. His voice matches him, huh Brett? Yeah, we were by Tompkins park at 2 am..wasn't really anyone around..not much light either..The next video should look better..I promised Bill I would help promote him as much as possible..He's really happy about this..These videos are going to be a weekly thing..it's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice seeing you and John today--I am listening to your CD "Some Cold Rainy Day" and am enjoying it very much.
    Thanks. Have a good evening fliting about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent! Can't wait for the sequel...

    ReplyDelete