Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm old and I'm in a band.

Well, thursday is my birthday and I won't mention my age because a real lady never does..but let's just say that I had to clean cobwebs out of my vajayjay today..Just kidding! That's kind of nasty-think I'll delete it..On second thought I'm old now so I'm not really responsible for my actions..so I'll leave it. It's been kind of a birthday week for me..getting random gifts here and there which is nice! I saw three movies this week too..Wolverine, which I found boring and just really nothing special. Anvil, which was great, and sort of depressing. It got John and I talking about people who are almost kind of famous and while we were speaking about this we walked right by Sanjaya from American Idol. That was a bit ironic..Then tonite we saw Star Trek which I really liked! I am not a big fan of the show in any of its forms, but you don't need to be to see this. I guess the trekkies are in an uproar about this film, but I liked it. Way better than Wolverine that's for darn tootin'!

Anyway, I got some pics taken by the Regal Cinema birthday table which I found funny for some reason..This sad, little glittery table all festooned with shiny crap and nobody sitting at it. When I crawled underneath of it, I think people walking by assumed you get a stripper at your Regal party-Who knows? Maybe you do! An old stripper!

Anyway, here's some band stuff..We are playing this Friday the 15th at Jalopy as part of their 3 day Brooklyn Folk Festival. It's $10.00 admission..we open the festival at 8:45 p.m....

Also, if you've ever desired some pink East River String Band thongs and other merch like t-shirts, hats, etc..Now all your dreams have come true! Because you can buy all the crap you want HERE!

12 comments:

  1. ...Really just looking for some shocking pink jock straps...I'll have to go check out to see if there are any jock straps with the band logo (pastel pink will be okay, I guess)...Yeah, right: you're old. Sure. Whatever. I got sebaceous cysts that are older than you!...Coincidentally, about the old stripper with the Regal birthday party: at my local strip club, they offer a deal where you get an old theater usher at your strip party (I don't even want to say what happens with the flashlight prop). Anyway, Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your merch line has a maternity option (altho I would never want babies ever!)...

    ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon again,

    Oops, i forgot, HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Eden--have a great week--it takes at least a week to get all the partying and stuff in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got some Gefilte fish for you eat up. Old lady. Happy big 21.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Eden and good luck to you and John at your gig on Friday! I bet you guys are getting pretty excited to go to Chicago Blues Fest also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A movie theater seems like kind of an odd place to have a birthday party... Not like you can yammer away during a movie and have fun. I'd be pissed if someone was having a birthday party while I was trying to watch the movie. Not that I go to movies that much.

    Uh, where was I?

    Happy birthweek!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that going to the movies for your birthday is fine...as long as you don't go wearing a pink thong with your bands name on it! And,as for old strippers;like is there something wrong with old strippers? Let me tell you about this old stripper I had one time Eden! Boy,the things I did with her,and-WAIT!!!! You're not old enough to hear about that!!! Happy birthday good buddy....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm... And you wonder where Delgado gets it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAAAAAPPPPPPPPPY BIRRRRRRTHDAY EDEN!!!

    ReplyDelete