Sunday, June 28, 2009

What's the etiquette for bikini line waxing?

So I got my bikini line waxed and fuck! it was extremely painful! Was it worth it? Who the hell knows? I'll tell you when my crotch isn't on fire anymore(no-not with THE HERPS). Then I saw the lady who waxed me on the street..I didn't say anything really..just vaguely looked at her..Do I say hi? Make small talk? Thank her for ripping the hairs off my body? I just don't know..

Anyway..here's a few pics I took over the weekend..My friend Dave with another great tshirt, plus now with fake moustache! Some random guy demanded to have his picture taken with Dave so I took it..He then told me to email it to him as he pranced away..He didn't leave his email so I just sent it to randomdouchebag@idiot.org. He'll probably get it..

Then I was at Odessa Bar to see the moonwalk contest..I didn't see it but everyone outside was trying to moonwalk..I never really realized how difficult it really is..Then I caught the tail end of a show at Tompkins Square park..I saw Dethrace play who dress like GWAR and kinda sound like Dethklok..It was fun..I won't be in town for the big show coming up in July..I bet the cops can't wait for that one!

4 comments:

  1. Man, I just got an odd e-mail with a photo of a goofy guy wearing a white Michael Jackson-esgue, fake leather jacket and standing in the street with someone who looks kinda like your friend Dave, except the Dave look-alike had a mustache and glasses???? The Dave look-alike had a nose that was bigger than Dave's (about the size of Michael Jackson's pre-Thriller nose) and was as white as Michael Jackson's post-Bad nose???...Interestingly, I tried out as drummer for Deathrace; I couldn't work the bass drum and high-hat with the platform Transformer boots on, so I didn't get the job--at least that is the reason they told me! I guess they haven't got a drummer yet! NOW I notice the guitar player isn't even wearing the required boots but some sort of wrestling shoes?!?! Hmm?!?! He's probably just trying out, as well...poor sap, I know he won't get the job...Eden, I'm trying to stay upbeat, but after just hearing the news about Billy Mays, it's hard. Something is terribly wrong with the space-time continuum: the pop-icon death trifecta was supposed to have been Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson, but now Billy Mays?!?!?!?! ...I'm at home now watching old Oxyclean™ commercials and crying my eyes out... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh! I forgot that was your email brett! I'm very upset too about Mays..Now I'll have to buy the slap-chop from that hooker-beating douchebag...Wah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got the bikini wax on the street?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where else? Those private booths are for wimps!

    ReplyDelete