Thursday, September 24, 2009

Drunk Pics and Whip Cream Sluts!

John took these pics of me at Jalopy tonite and when we got home and I was tipsy..he insists they are adorable in a drunken mess type of way..I dunno..Anyway the last pic is from Jerry Springer where John worked monday..he saw all kinds of boobies and a slutty whipped cream wrestling match..I could have gone but I slept late as usual..Bah..I am definitely going next time. John says I can get front row seats and if I ask the funniest, most offensive question then i get to go onstage with Jerry and do the lead in to the commercial. Ah, a woman's reach should exceed her grasp or what's a heaven for? Yeah, i'm druuunk..Time to go to bed. I love Jerry and his hideous show of freaks..I can't wait to go!

10 comments:

  1. Now, if that bottom photo featured DRUNKEN, whipped cream sluts, then we'd have something!!! (In further defense of the power of commas: imagine if I had put a comma after whipped!?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The power of! punctuation: can not be underestimated™. It is just® incredible!√√√√æ. I'm just not sure if they were actually drunkπππππ. John sent me that pic from his iphone© while he was working there. Ow, my head hurts. There-perfect, use,, of! a comma®!!!??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jerry Springer is still making shows?

    Well, you look lovely as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha..thanks! Yes, Jerry films in Stamford CT now..John gets called sometimes to work the set there..(he works freelance in tv on the technical side)..He worked like one day so far on Jerry and broke up two fights, witnessed whipped cream bikini wrestling, a hillbilly cross dresser, and about two dozen topless women-just audience members who felt like flashing..I can;t wait to go the the next taping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make sure to sneak a camera in and get some good shots!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. u r a slum goddess aint u

    omgoodness

    u cld be a k day elf n jon can b krampus

    bossa

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want to go with you.

    seriously.

    i really want to see jerry springer live. i really still sometimes watch it. also, i sorta miss the richard bey show.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look damn good in those pics.....ever come to ct??

    ReplyDelete
  9. I look damn DRUNK in those pics! No gigs in CT yet, yet..but I do plan to attend a Jerry Springer taping in Stamford soon!

    ReplyDelete