Monday, February 8, 2010

Lost my old camera now..I suck.

Well, now my old camera has gone missing..probably just lost it at a bar or something..So no pics except maybe some camera phone ones(which arent that bad actually), for a bit..The Day of Ray was packed. Over a grand was raised and though I didn't end up performing-John did with Hubby Jenkins and Blind Box Paxton(Jerron), and everyone sounded good. I'm going to check Sidewalk Cafe today and see if my camera got left there-I hope I hope!

Anyway, Ray's now delivers on Saturdays! Here's a link to Bob's blog where he has a pic of the menu up and stuff..

4 comments:

  1. I hope that you find the camera. That really sucks. My old camera now provides a permanent fuzzy spot in every photo. The camera fixer guy said it would be cheaper to buy a new camera than to fix it. So I saved up for a new one... and the thing got knocked out of my hands in the line of duty... It still works, but the viewing panel is smashed. Kind of makes it hard to see what you're taking pictures of...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, it's gone. It was half broken anyway..I am just gonna save up and get the cheapest little point and shoot. As long as I can upload pics and video I'm happy! I want to get a cheap-o tiny little pink one that I can just fit into a little purse that I can snap shut so these cameras don't keep falling out of my big winter bag. I'll get another one soon-it wasn't left at Sidewalk. Ah well..sounds like you may need a new one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks! The losing of the camera thingy sucky-suck business, I mean! Isn't this the second loss of a camera in recent history for you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I have probably drunkenly lost two cameras in about a 3 week span. BUT I just a new one today! and it's freakin' PINK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete