Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Headshots, Harlequinn and Pig.

Well, I got some headshots done this week..and thanks to photoshop and me managing to not blink for every photo, some of them came out okay. I mean, every background extra needs headshots..it's not everyday you get to see yourself on TV or in a film walking down the street all blurry-like..I have no new extra jobs this week so I joined UglyNY, which is now called The Agency..maybe this will help some. East Fifth Bliss was fun, but they used me as a barfly like 4 times already so they probably won't use me anymore..The actors were great in it though and it was fun. Then because this post is just so narcissistic and all I have to include this pic of my cat Harlequinn next to a wooden pig in my apartment..Don't worry-my next post is sure to be a drunken and offensive one! I'm just trying to promote myself right now..Oh yeah, my band is playing The Delancey this thursday the 29th at 11:30pm! Suckers!

5 comments:

  1. NIce "headshots," as they say in the business! (Is it "the business" or "the industry"? I always get those confused.) Anyway, I'll bet they are way better than Gary Oldman's! Gary Oldman's headshots probably don't even look like him!

    Harlequinn looks like a real hep cat! Man, I dig that crazy goatee! It's like the cat's pajamas, Daddio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW! I went to mail out a letter yesterday..it was to my local congressperson complaining about the lack of pajama shops around my area..I mean-everyone wears pajamas and likes them but you just can't get a decent pair around here..and the mailbox turned out to be Gary Oldman! That trixter..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe!

    I sometimes get photos taken of myself for gig posters...I hate most of them. The ones I like are the ones I've taken of myself, for some reason (I guess that is the true narcissism). I actually hate to have my picture taken, which is weird because I'm a major ham...Anyway, here, I like the 4th from the top best. It has an inner strength to it or intensity or something; it's very "actor" looking. The one above that gets the best hair award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently saw a sign for headshots on the Pee Phone. Do you think this is legit?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It took so long to get these done-it was kinda tiring..I got a ton though..I always get my head shots done in the Pee Phone though..the odor gives one that look of inner struggle and turmoil that one needs to get ahead.

    ReplyDelete