Friday, May 14, 2010

Its my freaking Birthday!

Well, today is my birthday..Thanks mom for letting me pop out of your vagina! So far, I go some dough, some shoes, and some more stuff coming..I thought I would get younger this year, but nope..bathing in the blood of all those virgins did NOT work..it was fun though.

For my birthday, I really want to get signed or get a damn booking agent..get into SAG and Aftra..and learn how to play the freaking guitar magically overnight..If I go to Mars Bar tonight or something and drink myself sick-Im certain I can reach all these goals by tomorrow evening..Damn, I'm old as dirt!

7 comments:

  1. hey happy happy birthday!! your music and writing is a treasure! I'm inspired. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Here's your official Belated Happy Birthday comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Freakin' Birthday! (Or is that, "Happy Freakin' Belated Birthday"? I always get that stuff confused!) May the next year bring you lots of bit parts...sad about all of the Law and Order shows going off the air (except for Law and Order: Parking Violations!) You could've played a corpse or something! There isn't anything I don't like about toe tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toe Tags are the new black. I wear them all the time..as earings..bows in my hair..pasties..they go with anything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. rawr i lik birthdays

    ReplyDelete