Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Some "modern" music I like...

Well, I always talk about music from the 20's or 30's..or I do when I talk to myself anyway..So I got nothing new to say today..figured i'd post some more modern type music that i listen to..Went on an audition for a "gutterpunk hitchhiker" role in a music video for Joshua Radin today..Hope I get it..Anyway here's some Elliot Smith doing "Memory Lane" and some Aimee Mann who I love..After this i'll go to the gym and probably listen to The Boswell Ssiters..Ha.

4 comments:

  1. I like Aimee Mann in the 'Til Tuesday "Voices Carry" video. Her BF there is a real charmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah..I married him but he divorced me for Lady Gaga and her male back-up dancers..he said I was too high maintenance...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, I always associate Mann and Smith, and often play them back to back. I also always think of the PTA film "Magnolia" when I listen to Mann, and "Good Will Hunting" when I hear Smith, due to them dominating each respective soundtrack.

    -J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah me too. Maybe it's the kinda beatles like sound they both have?

    ReplyDelete