Friday, April 22, 2011

Lady Bella's Stuff.. Plus, I bought her stuff,

These amazing necklaces, headpieces, and what not are made by my friend Buttons(Lavender). I included her sign with her contact info because she makes custom necklaces, bracelets, and more if you tell her your price range and what you want on your fancy stuff!

I, of course, bought the cleopatra flapper looking headpiece which I will wear at shows and..well, probably just everyday once it gets too hot for a bowler. I have plenty of hats..I love ones with veils especially..but since it's taking so long for the weather to get nice..I will probably take a break from hats soon to enjoy the sunshine. If it ever comes. I look retarded in these pics..but just check out the greatness of the piece I bought and the other items she made.

Buttons can also be found and contacted if you are on Facebook..She is there under the name Sludge Maiden and has pics of her work up i think! Support your local artists!

6 comments:

  1. Ok.....that second pic from the top just BROKE my computer.....the cat went SCREEEEEECHIN' out the front door......and there are never before heard DEEP BASS grumblings comin' from the basement.....YIKES m'dear, PLEASE be kind to us mere hosers....we did NOT mean to make you maaaaaaddd......

    PS : BEE-YOOOO-TAAAHH-FOOOOL bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the little curly doodads [sorry for the technical terminology] made from copper? (Nice signage, there, btw, Lady Bella!) ...Actually, I know a Lady Bella---no, wait, I'm thinking of Signora Bella La Bellezza dell'Equilibrio, the famous Italian slack rope walker. (Google her!) Signora Bella is perhaps the greatest of the female Italian Equilibrists performing today...She loved me once, but I could not return her love... of course, that was long ago, before the war, when we were young. (Perhaps, for another conversation...) If I weren't so damn lazy, I'd join the French Foreign Legion, partly to remember, but mostly to forget! Anyway, I digress; as I recall, Signora Bella, too, made jewelry and whatnot...between you and me (I dare not hurt the Signora's feelings any more than I already have, nor wish to cast aspersions on her good family name), hers were not of the caliber evident in these photographs of Lady Bella's fine creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful shot of you wearing some really unique jewelry,nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely embellishments. These designs are timeless and remind me of ancient headresses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's great huh? I intend to buy a lot more from Miss bella! It's all a little elfin which I love since I look like an elf..It's copper, yes..I wish I could buy 10 things right now..This is why I need to be rich,. Stuff! And supporting friends..

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCVwE-uFY8E

    ReplyDelete