Thursday, February 2, 2012

Random Pics Time..

I am so lazy about blogging..mainly because I forget to tape tings I go to or take photos of weird stuff I see around the hood..Lately I have a lot of stuff to post about so hopefully I will remember to blog more..Here are some random things I saw this week that I either find funny or depressing..The way Subway is taking over..one is opening on St Marks soon..Ugh. A sign at a bar..A commercial for AXE body spray-Spray of Douchebags! being shot on my block..and sign from The Bean on second ave which I love to sit at and study..

1 comment:

  1. I actually beg to differ...I had a Werther's butterscotch candy stuck up my ass for years and didn't at all know it!

    I heard that Subway uses snot for their chipotle sauce...I don't know...it's just what I heard...I think Jared was saying so, and he'd know, in my opinion. (Since eating at Subway, he also says he's completely impotent. I guess if one wants to be impotent and eat snot, then go to Subway; at least this is my take on it)...And another thing, if one eats at Subway, then the terrorists have won, and we are no longer living in a democracy!

    ReplyDelete