Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Joan Rivers! FUCKING LOVE THIS WOMAN.

Okay, so I fucking love Joan Rivers so I went to Barnes and Nobel with Aline Crumb and a few of her friends to see her speak and get a signed copy of her book for my mom. I made her write, "Dear Sheila, Get your face done it doesn't hurt!" So that was fun. Here are some pics and videos I took form pretty far back..but I was excited to meet her I turned retarded for a bit. BECAUSE I LOVE JOAN RIVERS.
This new blogger format is killing me and I cant figure it out so i haven't been posting but i have so much crap to upload I have to figure this out or I will go mad! If I can't vent on here to the three people reading..who CAN I vent to? My cat is tired of my rantings and just wants to be fed at this point.
video
video

2 comments:

  1. I love Joan, too! She is so awesome. Nobody is as quick-witted and sharp as Joan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan looks great for her age...at 89, she looks a good four or five years younger! I heard that she only uses organic anesthesia for her surgeries. AND, the scalpels are all blessed by a rabbi, so everything is kosher! They did find the Lindbergh baby in all of the old, discarded skin after one of the surgeries, so in addition to a nip and tuck, a mystery was solved! ...And here, low these many years, people have thought that a dingo had taken the baby! (Jeesh, those dingos have been so wrongfully maligned, don't you think?!?) But seriously, though, I've always loved Joan Rivers; if she were a gentile, they'd make her a saint! Well, maybe if she did a couple of card tricks like Mother Teresa AND was a gentile...

    ReplyDelete