Friday, January 18, 2013

Portrait Robert Crumb drew of me for Art and Beauty Magazine

A few days ago I got a surprise in the mail which was amazing! My band mate John sent Crumb a photo of me to possibly draw at some point in the future as a Valentines day or birthday gift..Robert just drew it as soon as he got it and mailed it back for approval. It came out great! He is going to put in in the third edition of Art and Beauty, an oversized magazine/book of women he puts out like once every decade. I will be drawn a few more times, once with my mom possibly which is hilarious to me. She said she is "going to buy extra copies to put in the lobby of her building to show those bitches there she is famous." Har! Ahahaha! sob..! Anyways...here 'tis!

6 comments:

  1. sweet. looks like he probably "enhanced" your thighs a bit, very attractive IMO...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH God!!!!!
    I'd give an arm to have my book autographed by him, imagine a drawing ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A 3rd issue of Art and Beauty magazine on the horizon? Featuring the prettiest girl of the LES? That's the best news I've had all day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fantastic! And the drawing is good too (hehe)...who's the guy in the background? Looks like Gerard Dole!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha thanks. That's this guy rob that was sitting there with his guitar. Four more portraits have been done now. Issue should be out this year.

    ReplyDelete