Friday, February 8, 2013

Mental Hygiene and Shirtless Guy in Snowstorm!

Went wandering around the hood today in the snowstorm before it got too bad. Well, it's only 7pm so I don't know what this will turn into yet. It was very windy and snowing hard and not too many were walking around. I saw three near car wrecks, one being a cop car that skid across 2nd Ave. I noticed several places that are now shut down by the Board of Health. I love when it says due to MENTAL HYGIENE. I picture people buying smoothies and then GOING FREAKING CRAZY!
Smoothie place on St Marks is closed for now..Mitali Indian Restaurant is closed temporarily..and sadly I did not realize that Nino's is now gone for good with a For Rent sign up already. BOO.









Well here are some pics of Tompkins..and that Xmas tree is STILL up dammit! If aliens came down now and saw that we would be the laughing stock of the galaxy! Some dogs were enjoying the snow in the dog run..some kids were having a snowball fight and last but not least my new shirtless friend by Ray's! I gave him a buck and though he only spoke Spanish we had a great chat about the weather and the state of the economy as he hung out there WITH NO SHIRT ON. I am in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment