Saturday, June 15, 2013

Ray gets a new lease but also A SHOWER, A NEW HAIRCUT AND IS NOW CALLED RAY'S OLD GAY ICE CREAM STORE.



I went by Ray's tonight to take a quick video and ask about his lease. Unfortunately, I have been on a drunken bender and left my camera at home. So I used my iphone and it broke the video up into two overlapping parts cause it was too long. However, when you watch them I am sure you will agree that this is the video you have been waiting for. SHOCKING NEWS about a name change coming to the store! INCREDIBLE stories about getting a new shirt!
THESE VIDEOS ARE NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART.
If you have small children please make them leave the room before watching.
Also, i want that crazy grilled cheese painting out front still!

2 comments:

  1. Hurray for new leases!
    Hurray for showers and haircuts!
    Hurray for drunken benders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news for Ray's!! Er, I mean Ray's OLD GAY Ice Cream

    ReplyDelete