Friday, September 6, 2013

First post of September..can you STAND THIS MUCH EXCITEMENT?






Fuck fall! I want it to stay summer forever! Actually, it's still going to be in the mid 80's all week so that makes me happy. I LOVE traveling all summer but I also love NYC the most in the summer so it's great when it stays warm late in the season for me so I get to experience both.
Took some pics with my phone the past few days...with all the parties and shows I have been going to I should have way more interesting posts but I have not been bringing my real camera out with me lately.
Things are pretty amazing...I have our new album coming out next month...both in CD form and vinyl! Another East River Records project coming out in November...Todd Cambio of Fraulini instruments is building me a custom guitar...short bodied with pink leopard inlay....writing is fun and coming along well...and the Crumbs come into town this week for a short visit...Robert gets to stay in France and babysit his grandkids so I get to shop and gossip with Aline and drink and hang out in the park with Sophie...and hopefully go back to Sauve for a visit in January...no resting just going to keep on having a blast through this coming winter and ignore the cold!
First, we have the LSD sign...Do people still want to get dosed? I thought the brown acid at Woodstock changed all that..then the Krishna juice bar on east 5th has given up trying to lure people in with samples and just has them sitting there all day. Place is always empty and since I love juice and smoothies I suppose I will try them out soon. NO CHANTING PLEASE.
The guy with the stand up bass who is in Tompkins every damn day playing that thing...Did Dan Smith teach him how to play?
Then THE PEE PHONE! Someone piled it high with BOOKS and LEARNING yesterday! Walked by many times and no one took a book. They could be there now still..I will check later.
Dave's new t-shirt..he got it for his birthday which he always celebrates at Odessa's with the dinner ending with the owner giving him a pie in the face.
And finally, one of the can ladies scored big time! get it? BIG TIME! AHAHAHAHAHA!
Hope to be updating more on here fellow friends and stalkers! Lots of good stuff coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment