Monday, November 25, 2013

BREAKING NEWS: IT IS FUCKING COLD.






Hello pals and gals! COLD ENOUGH FOR YA?? AHAHAHAHAsobsob!!!
To think we may have six more months of this weather is unbearable. It could not warm up again until April or May...half a year of this? NO NO NO! Winter has come early and man is it fucking cold out!
May try to take a short trip somewhere warm for a week or so if possible since money is good but smarter to save it for the summer tour I guess. Maybe January will be 70's every day though. Who the hell knows at this point.
Lots of stuff going on though still...been writing a lot and working on my book which means I post here less but I am still taking pics randomly and blogging.
Someone wrote "ET phone home" on every single payphone along 2nd avenue. And you can see Ray's is just covered in signs now...it's hard to see the menu now with all the colorful pics of food items. I BET EMPIRE BISCUIT AIN'T GOT SIGNS!
Then Juicy Lucy's got some love in the form of a letter...The Bean cafe has some blowjob graffiti going on in the bathroom once again..the clothes and outfits on the Tompkins sculpture are ever changing and fashionable...and I hope to buy those two creepy as hell dolls this week so don't buy them first!
Been having issues with writing about people in the Slumgoddess book...it's more like short stories at the moment really. Short stories and essays are good practice as writing an entire book is a daunting prospect. Do i change names of people I am writing about whom I don't like? Do I use real names of stores and crazy people who are still around? Most friends say yes. If what I am writing is true I can use real names. I like to make up funny fake ones but it can get confusing. Most don't care if I write about them...they are flattered as long as I don't make anything embarrassing public. Well, I will play it by ear as I go along i guess.
My bands albums and releases are doing amazingly well and I begin real French classes in January. Studying with Pimsleur tapes right now and some friends who know a bit of the language. Very hard but very fun. Guitar lessons are going good...I must admit it's way better than playing uke! This will be a productive great winter despite the sub-freezing temperatures already dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment