Saturday, November 2, 2013

EXCITING PHOTOS OF EXCITING THINGS!







Can you believe how AMAZING these pics are? BECAUSE I CAN'T! HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!
Okay, I'm calm now.
Anyway, here we see the weird sculpture thing that annoys the hell out of me for some reason in Tompkins wearing various outfits. I feel like every time I walk by that thing it has changed clothes so I am starting to take pics of it.
Then someone CLEVERLY hid their sleeping bag in that newspaper box. GENIUS!
And it was PICKLE DAY on Orchard street last week!
Some drag queens were in Tompkins for the Wigstock scene being shot for the movie Dead Boyfriend starring Heather Graham and Gina Gershon.
A video of the biggest pumpkin ever being blown up at Csquat..and my new shirt that was bought for me for $5 down Essex St.
Lots of exciting stuff going on with my band and other projects which I will post about soonish...off to the Sandy Anniversary BBQ at Csquat today where they will be serving food all day and night to everyone in the neighborhood just like they did during those 5 days of blackout.

No comments:

Post a Comment