Monday, November 11, 2013

STUFF MY STUFF ALL MY STUFF!

Okay, I have really been neglecting this here blog but I have been going out a lot and also working on all my stuffs! Writing the slumgoddess GREAT AMERICAN NOVEL and practicing with my new guitar which is amazing! Really trying to learn some hard stuff now not just chords and it's rough but fun like anything that is worth doing in life!
I will have some fun posts up here soon but for now it's all about promoting my new album. Cd has been out a week and sales have been great. Vinyl comes out officially tomorrow but John has the record up on ebay and it is going fast!
So for now here is the link to our ebay where the new album is up for sale along with some of the old stuff too. Be Kind to A Man vinyl sold out and we are getting more made up early next year!
Click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment