Sunday, February 9, 2014

The Merchant's House Museum.

So I checked out the Merchant's House Museum a few days ago with my friend Erin. I never even noticed it though it's a block away from my place! I took some blurry pics but I will link the website so you can see how cool it is. Entire building has been kept as it was in the 1800's when the Tredwell's lived there or has been restored to resemble what it looked like. Really nice woman gave us a tour book and we walked around in there for an hour and a half. She also said they are building condos in the empty lot next door and the construction would more than likely force them to shut down. Go check it out while you can! My favorite are the top two pics which are of the toilets. One is disguised as a chest of drawers. I need that!

http://www.merchantshouse.org/






No comments:

Post a Comment