Friday, July 25, 2014

Some pics from Marseille boating and street art!










Oops! Shark art came out twice!
Quick post to put up some pics from our trip to Marseille with Aline. It was amazingly amazing!
Went on a boat two days to hit some great gorgeous spots for swimming. Turquoise water, free of crowds...saw fish and dove off rocks. What can I say? It was like paradise.
Then wandered the city and saw some cool weird shops and I LOVE the graffiti and murals that cover Marseille. Such a great city. Mix of tourists, slums and traveling kids. Hippies and crusties. Punk bars and antique shops. I have a lot more pics from my real camera I need to find time to upload but these are some from my phone.
John took some great ones too I need to get from him. The streets there are so incredible. Second time I have been there and I liked it even more this time around. Pics are a jumble and I don't have time to fix it so I will just keep posting more pics I have next time. Going to Barcelona monday with John until Augsut 1st then we switch to a new apt in Sauve where we will do music and podcasts until we leave on the 15th. And we have some gigs and some recording to do too of course. Trip is half over and I am so so glad to not out of NYC right now!
I feel inspired already and when I come back I have so many plans for the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment