Saturday, September 6, 2014

Heaps of Crap!








There is HEAPS OF CRAP happening every day since I got back to NYC and the next few posts are going to be a jumble of me getting stuff off my desktop that has been on there for weeks in no particular order I JUST WANT IT UP HERE ALREADY DAMMIT! I have been running around like a maniac enjoying the end of summer...I never got around to uploading some funny videos from the Troll Museum Benefit from two weeks ago...Hell, I have video from France and Spain I still want to post...but it's 90 degrees out every day and I cannot be online long. Too much happening out of the doors!
So here the top pics are from Derek Berg...who took them of me with one of the three giant rats that are now at Social Tees. Plague, Pestilence and Bubonic. Awww....he sent these to evgrieve.com not realizing grieve knows me. Heh! So grieve passed them on to me! Further down you can see the rat selfies I took...trying to make the rat look as huge as possible. Plus, my pal Holly showed up from Waggytail dog rescue to get that pic of Robert holding the rat and her tiny chihuahua Kiwi.
Then Fly snapped a pic of me at Csquat reading the new issue of Peops! that I am in...Page 1! Aline Crumb is also in that issue with many other cool interesting folks. Love it!
I stopped by to see Ray when I was wasted and was shocked that there is now fruit there!
And the bottom pic is a painting Aline Crumb did of Joan Rivers...RIP to that wonderful crazy bitch Joan! Next post is about Aline and Sophie Crumb's art opening in soho which was chock full of hilarity and madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment