Thursday, November 6, 2014

It's My Happening and it Freaks Me Out!

I collect big eyed children from the 60's paintings, not so much Keane as Lee, and since I seemed to have lost much of my funny/weird pin collection last year I have started anew! Found a ton of great buttons from the 60's on ebay last week and my pro-streaking patch arrived today. Since I do most of my writing at The Bean i will now start some winter sewing there to break it up. Soon everything I own will have a vintage patch on it and every top and jacket will have a pin. Here are some good ones that should come next week. John being the best husband in the world has already got me saving items on ebay for xmas though I am a Jew and my Sag card hasn't come yet so i can submit for work. I am a lucky gal I am I am I am! And when I get some dough coming in I have big plans for gifts for him. BIG PLANS.





No comments:

Post a Comment