Thursday, December 25, 2014

Short JewMas post from CT!









Well, it is December 25th meaning it is xmas and though I am a Jewess it's more fun to give and get gifts on this day. And watch Bad Santa and Elf over and over. Only here for two days so I figured I would do a short post. With various pics from the year. 2014 had a lot of ups and downs. Many of my friends had a REALLY hard time this year. Deaths and tragedies. I had some bad spots here and there but I also had one of the best summers ever so that counted for a lot. And I am already working on my "resolutions" for 2015. I am taking a french class at The New School in Feb. Learning guitar from John and beginning to make some dough. Was able to buy John a $300 78 for Xmas which felt great to be able to do. He deserves that and so much more. It's been an insane year in many ways. The past month I have been on so many marches and rallies. And will continue to do so in 2015. Shit needs to change. Now.
That first pic is of me and Leee Childers the famed photographer who passed away. RIP Leee you were one helluva character! Under that is Tommy "Ramone" and his gf playing a gig with us. Tommy passed away over the summer from a very rare cancer. Very sad about this. 
Then on a happier note I found this old pic of Holly making Starlet dance to Moby playing at a party by Mars Bar. I think I went to that at 2am wasted and everyone there was sober. Good times!
Then we have a packed Ray's on a weekend at 3am. And next to him an empty lame bodega! Just the way we like it! Guy priced his items a dollar less than Ray's so F him!
Then who doesn't want to cook SENSUALLY? 
Then a few pics from some of the marches. I have a ton of photos and videos but there is so much of it online I have no need to go crazy with it on here. NY1 in Union Square interviewing protestors. A march down the FDR and some REALLY lame cops at the Cops Lives Matter Rally which was complete insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment