Tuesday, January 6, 2015

My cat has one fang left and other life events...








First post of the NEW YEAR and boy is it ever exciting! Nah, not really. Well, I have been doing a lot of stuff and will continue to do so even if it's 5 degrees out. Which it is tonight and tomorrow night too I think. I don't care as long as it doesn't stay this way. Kinda makes you appreciate when it's above freezing when it gets this cold out. Then I am like, "Whee! It's 34 today! Beach body time!"
AnyBoop, that first pic is of a hungover me and my poor Delgado cat on New Years Day. One of his two remaining teeth fell out and now he has one fang left and his tongue sticks out a lot. He's not in any pain he will just be gumming his food soon even more. I can't find the tooth so I assume he ate it like the rest. Attaboy!
Then my friend gave me a sort of big eyed dog painting...well it's not truly one of those Lee or Keane's BUT is does say Gay Dog so that more than makes up for it! And yes, that is one happy dog! Then a pic of the mulled wine that was made at Csquat. There was a toy drive there on the 30th and we brought over toys that will go to the kids of incarcerated parents as they leave rikers after visiting hours. There was wine and fun bands and someone donated a fancy scooter which everyone there wanted badly. Then on New Years Eve that van was parked by Coal Yard Bar...it's always funny to me to see vans like that in NYC. It belongs more on the west coast than in NYC in front of a McDonalds.
That sticker that is all over houston street apparently says "my grandma is number one." Eh, not so funny. That poor toy dog was on my block for two nights getting rained on. It creeped me out it looked so real. Then someone dumped one of their christmas gifts without even opening it up in my basement. Fool! When I was a kid all I wanted was a goddamned medieval siege engine!
Then I think evgrieve has been posting all the odd places people are dumping their xmas trees out at. This one was parked next to a motorcycle in front of Kabin bar. Or maybe it IS a motorcycle. I am really out of touch with motorcycles these days.
Things are swell...John is working on our upcoming Old Time Radio Show CD/Album cover and insert as i type this. I start my french class in about a month...and I applied for a job at a cool store yesterday which may be needing people soon. If that happens I have fulfilled all of my "resolutions" sort of. Playing a lot of guitar, working, taking French and writing. My work out schedule is insane cause I want to get in crazy shape before I get busier. My fingers are sore typing this! Soon I will be a muscle machine I tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment