Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pics from Ray's birthday party last night!

Last night was Ray's birthday party and once again there were burlesque dancers, cake and this time Matt Rosen made Ray an amazing scrapbook full of old photos and articles about Ray through the years. So much love in those pages! You can go by and sign it at night when Ray is there. He had the biggest smile on his face as dancer after dancer took off their clothes on the counter and danced for him. Always one of my favorite events of the year! I will be posting a few videos I took in a few hours because this party deserves two posts. Here are my cell and camera pics...more to come! One girl had propeller tassels on her nipples when she shed her stewardess outfit and Ray spun one around. I have a very short five second clip of that!


















No comments:

Post a Comment