Monday, February 2, 2015

Elegant Elliot Offen sighting!

I rarely shop at chains like Kmart or Duane Reade but about a week ago I had to get cat food in bulk and some hand weights for my new workout schedule which is nuts so i wandered in to the Kmart on Astor. I have to admit that for people watching it's pretty amazing. When I walked in freaking Elegant Elliot Often from Howard Stern show was there completely flipping out on some of the workers and demanding some kind of refund for something he claims to have bought in 2012. I could not believe my luck! I love the wack pack though he is a pretty horrifying person really. I wanted to get a pic with him but he was too busy calling them all names and wishing cancer on them to bother with me.
However I did manage to snap a pic and a short video which is fun though it does not nearly capture the full breakdown he had until he jogged out of the store screaming about how they hate him because he had on a "vagina high negligee." Yup!

I will upload the video twice on here in case the first one doesn't work... it has some funny comments on youtube and over 5,000 hits already! Here is the clip:






13 comments:

  1. Great job, finally an appearence of the old Elegant Elliot Offen.

    I'm surprised that he still does his routine with the clothes and his vocabulary. I gotta say, you have balls of steel, Eden. I know from Howard Stern that Elegant can deflect and turn on you in a split second. I would be too scared to turn the phone towards him, even if he cannot know if you take a video of not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not really a routine it's just what he is like all the time. Totally insane! He knew I was filming him and seemed into it but ran out before I could ask for a pic together. I was sort of nervous though! But he saw me with my camera and was kinda into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess he likes the attention, I mean he loved being on camera on the HSS.
    What I wouldn't give for him to have his own reality show or go on howard's show once more ... this guy is fascinating lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tex Moishe returns!

    http://www.nytimes.com/1988/08/21/nyregion/man-held-in-light-bulb-and-sunglasses-fraud.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. He does have some nice legs.... I can imagine running up in him while he goes on his hysterical tirade

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's got gams any dame would kill for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here, get the full medication, one hour of Elegant Elliot Offen :D
    https://archive.org/details/VioletDehumanizesElegantElliot
    Have fun watching, and you can even admire his terribly erect peenuss in that one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He jogged out of the store painlessly, effortlessly and INDEFATIGABLY! In order, to spread, his key message of Arrogance, Defiance, and BELLIGERENCE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder how John Corson is doing....RIGHT!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joe Corson? Some parts of his body are missing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing clip and story. Such luck.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You mean Corsin? It's C O R S I N...RIIGHT!?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Joe Corsin ... LOL ...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Stage_Deli#Joe_Corsin
    Regards
    Uncle Chaim

    ReplyDelete