Monday, April 6, 2015

GREAT FUCKING WEEK!!

I cannot even begin to go into how great this week was! So many old friends came into town to see Ashley Thayer's Kill City book release event and a punk show the next night. Man, I love my friends and i miss the old days! I never wanted kids and I still don't. My name for kids is Little Life Ruiners cause once you have them that is your life! But I LOVE seeing my friends kids! The teens are taller than me and are punk already! Good to know that another generation of freaks are being raised! They were so great!
I did not use my real camera to take pics and videos...I did not want to be busy documenting things and not fully be a part of them. WAY too many friends in town to do that and far too much went on all weekend. Ending with the huge pillow fight in Washington Square Park where the kids attacked reporters and people attacked a cop and it was just so great...whole week was incredible and it's finally spring!
Crumbs get in tomorrow night and another great week begins! I will take more pics and videos this time...We kick off MOCCA fest with a gig thursday and I am beyond excited! Plus other great news is happening...more trips and more stuff being picked up for release...my brain is full of good news and I am loving life lately. And it's just barely begun! I knew 2015 would be a great year.
So here are some pics and videos in random order from my weekend...disco part post punk show, kids attacking a reporter with pillows, pics from the slideshow and just about everything all mashed up together...I have to practice for the gig now and keep up with my French studies so this is the best I can do right now!














No comments:

Post a Comment