Sunday, May 3, 2015

MayDay and Show at Csquat. IT IS FUCKING SPRING FINALLY.

Finally! It's warm out every day and I don't need 10 layers! It got so warm now you almost don't need a jacket outside at night already. Yay!
So many events going on already..this was the first Mayday I skipped. Did not hit Union Square or go on any marches. I go to so many and it was Aline Crumb's last day in NYC...I went on the Baltimore Solidarity March a few nights before and the cops were NUTS. They handed out the flyer below to everyone at Union Square and said everyone has been warned so people who are on the sidewalk and street are subject to arrest. The vibe was scary and fucked up. The cops just came in swinging and arrested random people crossing the street, people leaving the park, and people who just happened to be walking by who were not part of the march. I leave for Europe in July and I do NOT want to spend all summer going to court for some arrest charge that is BS. I was careful and stayed in the middle of the crowd. There were more cops that protesters there. Yeesh.
On Mayday I woke up to a rally in front of the 9th precinct so I snapped a pic from my fire escape. I also had the great pleasure of running into the DocumenTree on the way to union square and i got a great pic with him...and I saw a fun show at Csquat last night. On the way back I stopped into Ray's with a friend to say hi and LO AND BEHOLD! He had an older woman working there who told me she had also worked there 35 years ago! I think Ray has finally met his new wife! I am have been wife number 9 for about 5 years now...
And it is now almost 80 degrees out so goodbye internet...heading out into the sun.









No comments:

Post a Comment