Wednesday, August 19, 2015

In merry old England! But some final France pics by request!

holy crap I am busy! These are pics from last week in France still..I am in Liverpool and we already played a gig which was great and have gone on the dumb Beatles tour and stuff...got a lot of hits on this blog lately and some emails about wanting to see more France pics so this is the last of them! We went to Marseille on a boat for a few days then came back and left Monday morning for England. These pics are from Marseille...next post will be some Sauve ones of the podcasts and waterfalls..then it's all UK stuff. I have never been to England and I love Liverpool! Will post pics from here soon...going to find a movie theater cause it's rainy here and do a lot of sight seeing tomorrow...weird "unseen" Liverpool stuff not to much the touristy crap though that is fun too. Will I ferry on a swan boat across the Mersey? Only time will tell!









No comments:

Post a Comment