Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Pics from Liverpool, England! Mate!





















Just got back to NYC and I am so happy it's still freaking hot here! Was really hoping to get another month of summer in NYC in...Really busy as hell and so much is going on. During this trip we recorded a full album with Crumb almost, did some podcasts, have possible(probable) gigs with Crumb in London and Switzerland for the release of his Art & Beauty magazine issue 3 the on that I am actually in three times! So that will be awesome. I loved Liverpool and never had much urge to see another big expensive city like London but if I am paid to fly over the there to perform hell yeah I am will go! I got to see Liverpool and Dublin(again) and am in the process of looking for an apt to buy in Sauve near the Crumbs that will be rented out when we are not there. So this trip was really something special..Best one yet! 
Here are some pics from Liverpool...Where everything is Beatles. We did the Magical Mystery Tour which was insane..."Now if you look down that street you will see the house where Ringo took his dump!" and on and on...
That mosaic is made of jelly beans, there's a LambBanana which are all over liverpool, some nice and some mean graffiti in the pub we had a gig at. A pic of the pub which was amazing...Peter Kavanagh's..the Bombed out Church which I loved so much I bought a tote bag with I heart Bombed out Church on it..forgot to put that pic in...you will just have to imagine how great it is. And the giant ferris wheel which we rode as the sun was setting.
More pics later from Dublin and then I am back to posting pics of Tompkins Square Park and puke in the gutter! 
Lots of band info to be announced soon with about 5 releases coming out next year and the end of this one too. I feel like a new person since this trip. Really happy and excited about life right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment