Saturday, September 12, 2015

New Yawk New Yawk!







Finally some pics from here! Over my jet lag and been running around enjoying the summer that is still going on. I have so much stuff to do right now. 8 songs to work on for our new album, more french classes to take, lots of background extra work going on right now too, have to resume writing my book, guitar lessons, but I cant resist going out and being in this great weather. Lots of shows happening too and events. Heading to Tompkins for one last show of the summer in an hour but for now: 
The first pic is Shakespeare in the park going on and from the jew this and jew that i assume it was the Merchant of Venice. That shirt is from a pop up shop that is on Avenue B which was pretty cool actually and not that pricey. Then Moishe's Bakery is putting up some sassy signs lately. They have a new one up I need to get a pic of. The full moon that happened last week was incredible. Everyone was walking around with their heads up watching it or had telescopes out and pro cameras.
Then there was some native american play going on in the park too that was very strange.
Dave got his annual cake in the face at Odessa's at his bday dinner which was fun and so was the karaoke afterwards at Sing Sing.
I also had the pleasure of welcome the Federation of Black Cowboys to the city! I wish I got a better pic because that guy and his car were completely decorated and it was something to see. 
On September 21st we play Jalopy theater for Don Kent's memorial who died of the summer...he was our good friend and everyones favorite guest on our podcast and he will be missed. 
I will have a lot more posts on here soon with city events and of course band stuff but I am getting back to blogging now and in writing mode instead of hastily posting weird pics and explaining what they are. Soon I will leisurely posts pics and explain what they are! 

No comments:

Post a Comment