Tuesday, December 22, 2015

New Release! John's Old Time Radio Show with Robert Crumb 2 CD set it up on eBay! YAY!

Yay! This is what I've been waiting for! We made a double CD(when we make the vinyl it will be 3LPS) of our podcast with Crumb! One side was recorded in NYC and John's plays 78s from his collection, the other side was recorded in France and Crumb plays some of his records and we talk shit in between the songs. It's like Chimpin' The Blues but it's Crumb, John and I shooting the shit in between tunes. And Chimpin' is a great Cd so how can I not be excited about being part of this one?
And looking so slutty on the cover and inside the CD pack!
It's not 2016 yet but I feel like my good year is already started..so much good news lately and fan mail and my guitar stuff is going well...just going to CT for xmas to see my mother-in-law and then getting drunk on NYE in the city with various folks!
AnyWhoop, here is a link to my eBay where all kinds of band related stuff is for sale and some pics of the CD pack on the inside...can't wait for the vinyl to be made in February too! I don't think i can hot link the bay but cut and paste ain't so bad. ME GOOD AT COMPUTERS!
All art on the CD is by R. Crumb of course!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252222412226?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649







No comments:

Post a Comment