Saturday, October 8, 2016

Grab them by the Pussy!

Okay, so I have a few of pics to post from the Broadway show John and I went to, "Oh, Hello" which was hysterical. I am so in love with those guys esp when Nick Kroll does drag. The Kroll Show was one of my favorites and I am really happy they got this play going on. But my email got hacked and I need to change the password and I am bad at that stuff so i don't have access to all the new pics in my email. Cause I am dumb like that.
Had a fun last fews days hanging with the hubby as he had four days off. Soon he will be working like crazy as work is going really well for him...I have applied for some extra work but no calls so far but then I got the death flu for about 12 days so I rested.
So to stay topical I have collected some pretty amusing Grab Them By the Pussy Trump memes and I will post them now for fun. Think I am having a debate party tomorrow at my place if it's too rainy and cold to watch in La Plaza on the projector. I am in no way a fan of Hillary or Bill but if this orange monster wins we will just be blown off the map within a year probably. He is a sick, underage girl loving, sexist, smug, tax evading, lying, perverted piece of shit who the Hillary bashers are having a REALLY hard time defending right now. Assange didn't really leak too much and he's been accused of rape himself so...what an election! Pence just said what Trump said was inexcusable and the rape case against Trump for having sex with a 13 year old girl was just reopened. I cant think too much about it or my head will explode. Facebook is nuts with fights and insults so I will just post these memes here until I have more stuff to post during the week.
DID I MENTION THAT JOHN AND I BOUGHT A HOUSE IN THE SOUTH OF FRANCE ACROSS FROM THE CRUMB'S?? Our bid went through! We will be dividing our time between here and there south of France with most of our time in NYC of course but this is so exciting! I want to grab France by the Pussy! yay! We go over the paperwork this week and in the winter we make our first payment. This really has been a great year for me. And for John too.









9 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha these memes are pretty damn hilarious, but seriously, Trump is a pathetic excuse for a human, this guy is seriously a "douche-bag" in the full sense of the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very lucky. To live in NYC and now have a house in the south of France!! I have visited NYC a number of times and I love it, wish I could live there. I haven't been to France but from your pictures I'm sure I'd love it to.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha thanks! Can't believe the traffic my little blog gets lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I surf my NYC blogs when I need a break from work.

      Deb

      Delete
    2. Yeah i read E.V Grieve every day and he links me a lot then get like 10,000 hits..

      Delete
  4. Because you're funny and we want to hang out with Crumb and go to France to see Crumb too! (you're a cutie too by the way...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your live tweets of the debates Eden you need to do stand up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "furniture and chill" lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not to freak you out but I have a HYGE fan of your and your band for 6 years now. This wouldn't let me comment before but I'm trying again. Love all your albums and LOVE the podcast that's just you, john and crumb talking about demons and aliens. Never heard anything like it and I really feel like I know Crumb better now.

    ReplyDelete