Saturday, December 10, 2016

SANTACON SANTACON SANTACON SATANCON

Okay, I did it. I survived SantaCon! Well, I walked over to 2nd Ave then down to the park and back and took some pics of it anyway. I lasted about an hour and a half and most people were insane drunken assholes. However here and there I was asked to take pics of some people nicely so I did. One girl had me text one to her mom who keeps texting me back but it's in Chinese so I have no idea what she is saying. Heh. Lots of annoyed cops, people getting drinking tickets, puking and all around mayhem but not fun mayhem. Heading to Bowery Ballroom to see Joan Jett so I figured I would do a quick post while I thaw out. I hate winter so much and it's not even officially winter yet dammit.
There was one Jon Snow santa but no one knew he was supposed to be Jon Snow so his gf had to keep screaming it out and the usual Guy in Pink Bunny Suit was there doing interviews. He seems to confuse the santas and so that part is good at least.  Saw one of the SantaCon is cancelled flyers out there. Sob...If only...I added in a couple of videos too just so it's like you were there in person getting puked on as I was!













No comments:

Post a Comment