Friday, December 9, 2016

Wendigo Productions and Art on A Gallery.

Tomorrow is SantaCon so of course I need to follow drunk freezing santas for a few hours so I can blog about it but last night I hit the Art on A Gallery because they have a showing up right now that includes about 30 artists from the hood so I could not resist. I like that little space but man does it get packed when they hold events like these. I took a bunch of pics and I am not going to post all the artists names and stuff as it's too much...Mike Diana was there...Fly...Amanda Flowers... but I will post the list of 'em...so many...along with the pics I took which are not very good but act can ya do? I use an iPhone yo...also the Bean redid their bathroom and i am in love with it and I want to move in there and never leave. That's the first pic on here under the artist list.
My SantaCon following will last about an hour or so as I got tickets to see Jessie Malin and Joan Jett tomorrow for a friend and I at Bowery Ballroom  so F the east village scene tomorrow!
















No comments:

Post a Comment