Friday, January 13, 2017

Gig pics! Plus gallery opening at David Zwirner for Aline and Robert Crumb!

Ahhh! What a week and it's still going on! Played our two gigs with Crumb and they were both fun as fuck...Jalopy was more packed then I've sever seen it and the gallery was HUGE and filled with all kinds of folks...freaks and rich art dealers alike. There is a live stream of half the gig at the David Zwirner Gallery on their Facebook page...so you can go check that out if you feel like doing so. Don;t know how to link it on here....sound was not so hot but in a space like that how could it be?
But here are some pics...I started to take pics of the art that was up for this Drawn Together show but they never come out good...So I suggest you just go check it out as it's something to see! And no drawings of me eating burgers to be found thank fuck! So many freaks and friends came out I am truly blessed as they say to have such folks around me to support me in my stuff! And to see Crumb of course!
So here's some pics of friends that came and a few of us playing at both gigs and that's all I have time for now. There is a 78 nerd party going on at my place right now...well it's John and Robert here nerding out anyway. So far 2017 is already better than 2016 but for our great trips to France and Portugal during the summer! So happy! Did I mention we had a fancy dinner post show at the Zwirner townhouse and it was the fanciest apt I have ever seen in my life? Good times!


















3 comments:

  1. I am so freaking mad i missed this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This particular blog post would interest John:

    http://www.messynessychic.com/2014/03/20/record-collectors/

    But the rest of the site is for you......flip city blog posts to, at least temporarily, escape the gloom.....ENJOY!

    http://www.messynessychic.com/



    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's a nice anti-Drumpf ditty

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6gcH8th7Cs&feature=youtu.be

    ReplyDelete