Friday, April 28, 2017

Ahhhh! Gotta post so much stuff!

Shit I have been out maybe five nights this week and I have so much stuff on my laptop now I don't know where to begin...and the Brooklyn Folk Fest is this week so I wont be home much.....I am just going to post old stuff I have and if I keep doing that for the next week I will be caught up.
I hit two fun openings today, one was at Bullet Space squat's gallery that Reverend Jen had...other was at Gallery on A and both were fun. One had nudity and when I posted it on fb I was locked out of my account for a week. Heh! I love it...ANARCHY SOCIAL NETWORKING ANARCHY!
















First my bestie's film is screening this week in the states! So happy for her! Hunting Pignut will be at the Arizona Film fest and hopefully all kinds of other film fest too as it's fucking great. So happy to see her when she came through NYC. We had a crazy dance party at Csquat and went to see a Broadway play that was really good...Came from Away about the diverted planes on 9/11 that ended up in Newfoundland where Martine lives. We went backstage and it was awesome.
Ice T was in the roof of Squat a few weeks later! Can't say why but he won't be back there again..one time thing but Shayne was sure happy! Though he did not wear shoes for the dance party which was grossing me out a bit.
When I check into Squat it comes up as a cemetery which I found funny...some guy was doing art next to the weird LA pop up shop on Avenue C and 10th st a few days ago...I hate that unicorn crappachino it looks like death in a pink frosty cup. Blah. And my friends fridge in New Mexico made me happy...love to have so many fans and friends! Now just hit 85 every day so I can vend more and I will be happy. Its a blast selling my music on Ave A lately..hell I am there people watching and talking to my friend Jen for hours anyway. Money is so/so but not bad and the promotion is great for the band. More to come!

3 comments:

  1. Andrew Jackson's newly-discovered last words :
    "I can see a woman.....far in the future.....a blond woman named Eden.....she's covering protests against a mad crazy president.....MANY protests, but she won't stop....she is doing a wonderful job."

    ReplyDelete
  2. ice T! you have the bestsellers life girl so weird i mean in a good way the vey best way!

    ReplyDelete