Monday, June 19, 2017

Randomish Stuffs and AMAZING new Robert Crumb artwork we got!







Okay so lots of weird this and that here..trying to upload everything on my desktop before I leave for Florida this week and then for Freedom France in July. The top tow pics are of course some great new art we got from R. Crumb...The top one is our latest album due out at the end of the year...I love that water color more than anything in the world right now. I knew I was surrounded by clowns! Then possible the best drawing I have ever seen from Crumb under that...just genius. Look at the shading and lighting. Jeez!
Then a great book I saw on the street...the graphics make it. A beer tree that grew during that park show a few weeks ago where 60 kids got too drunk of the cops to want to deal with so i may have posted it already...I am busy trying to get my packing together for Melbourne Fla so I am kinda swamped...
Then Choking Victim recorded an album at CSquat  and I took just one pic of people having trouble hanging the flag upside down for the album pics i guess. Was pretty funny. And I have NO idea what that 80's MTV thing is that ended up, of course, at Csquat somehow as all weird shit tends to do.
Lots more stuff to post but what a great week with that Crumb art being done for us! Since it's like a hurricane out I figured I would update this blog. Soon it will be all waterfalls and french food and the wonderful Crumbs whom we are buying a house across from and that will make everyone hate me and love me both as they want to be there too but they get to see all the cool stuff in Sauve I am doing...we finish our new album there and will have gigs and stuff of course. Cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment