Tuesday, August 29, 2017

New York Shitty!

I am back in the rotten apple and it doesn't feel like I missed much. I hate that it's not hot here at all when Sauve is still at 95 every day. FUCK OFF WINTER YOU PROBABLY VOTED FOR TRUMP!
I have already been out doing stuff in the park and elsewhere but I am also really jetlagged and it's still weird to be around so many people speaking english. We had to play a show the day after we got back and I lost my voice and was so out of it we just told jokes for half the set. Oddly enough people said we never sounded better! I bought these great online guitar instruction videos so I can teach myself more and practice along with something. John has no time to give me lessons but he can show me stuff to learn once a week...I need some kind of lessons and homework or I can get too lazy and frustrated. People say I am sounding good though and the people are always right!
I have so many pics still from France but I will just throw a bunch up here and then move on to NYC stuff...I feel like I fell asleep to the smell of delicious frites and woke up to the aroma of orange cheetos. I assume I will be going to rallies and protests pretty soon...sigh...I miss freedom France!
Here are close neighbor Aline Crumb and I gossiping across the street very loudly! Me taking pics of the gallery opening of Pete Poplaski whose work is amazing. Crumb and John are admiring some of it here. Hiking with Sophie and her kids picking berries off the trees. The over the top ads on tobacco here where they show you that if you smoke you will get torn apart by jackals and shit. Mixed in with the beautiful pics of our hidden swim spot Sophie showed us. Those pics are half nude and we swim topless or the kids do anyway so I shall not post em.
Then a glorious siamese cat...I fed a stray while I was there a bunch...he was so happy he would see me and flip out. And a few pics from Nimes and a funny shop there...Nimes is hilarious and I love it. They try to have american hip shops but its all so bad. So that us about it for France on here...I shall post some NYC stuff soonish!












No comments:

Post a Comment